Tithing or making an offering to the Lord is part of Christian worship. In 2 Corinthians 8-9, the Apostle Paul makes the following points regarding giving:
- Christ’s followers should excel in the grace of giving.
- Giving is an expression of the love we have for Christ.
- God loves a cheerful giver.
- A willingness to give generously is more important than the amount given.
- Our giving should be a natural response to God’s gracious gift to mankind.
- Our giving will result in praise, worship and thanksgiving to God.
Paul also reminds us that “It is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35).
WAYS TO GIVE:
1. CHECK & CASH
– Due to COVID-19 outbreak, this option is currently unavailable.
2. CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD/CHECKING/SAVING
– We recommend using bank transfer as it has a lower per transaction fee
than Credit Card ( 1% + 30¢ vs. 2.9% + 30¢).
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for any questions.